Take the guesswork out of your septic tank with Septic
Enter to win a free Septic Checker below.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Odds of winning depends on number of entries received. Winners will be chosen via random drawing. Open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and D.C., 18+ years old to enter. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited.
Limit 1 entry per person for the duration of the sweepstakes. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
1. How to enter: Beginning at 2 pm Eastern Time ("ET") on September
15th until 11:59 pm Eastern Time ("ET") on November 15th (the "Promotion Period"), you may enter the, "Win a Septic Checker Sweepstakes" by filling out the
form below, or by purchasing a Septic Checker through this web site. (If you purchase a Septic Checker through this web site, you will be automatically entered, and if you win, you will receive a refund of your purchase price of
$119.00.)About the Septic Checker
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and D.C. who are 18 years or older as of the Promotion Start Date. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited.
3. Privacy: We will not share your information with anyone. We may occasionally email you, but you can opt out at any time from any emails you receive from us.
4. Limitations of liability: By entering this sweepstakes, you agree that if you win, you will use the prize (Septic Checker) at your own risk, and agree to follow the included safety tips included with the Septic Checker.
5. How winners will be determined: Three entries will be drawn at random to determine the three potential winners. If the winner has already bought a Septic Checker from this web site during the promotional period of this sweepstakes, they will instead receive a refund of their purchase price
($119.00). Potential winners will have 3 business days to respond and accept their prize. Anyone who does not respond within 3 business days will forfeit their prize, and another person will be chosen at random in their place.
6. Prize: One Septic Checker (including case), including shipping to your address in the contiguous 48 Unites States.
7. Winners List: The winners can be viewed after the sweepstakes completes at
Would you like to know when to pump your septic tank? Let us show you
Septic tanks break down biodegradable solids, and allow the water to flow into the leach field. Over time, sludge develops on the bottom of the tank, and needs to be pumped out. Knowing when to pump your tank is the tricky part. How often to pump a septic tank depends on many things, such as the size of the tank, the size of the household, and what is put into the tank. With the Septic Checker, you can easily take a cross-section sample from the septic tank and view how much sludge, water and scum are present. If you are approaching, or over 30% sludge + scum, it's time to have your tank professionally pumped. By checking this yourself periodically, you will save money since you won't need to pump as often, and you can ensure you don't wait too long which can cause severe damage to your septic system.
Below is an illustration of how a septic tank works:
With the Septic Checker, all you have to do is remove it from its
carrying case, screw the pieces together with the built-in unions, remove
the cover off of the septic tank, and slowly extend the Septic Checker into the
primary tank (inlet/house side). When you reach the bottom, you just pull the Septic Checker
up about an inch, and pull on the cord until it is taught, and while keeping it taught, wrap the
cord around the built-in cleat. This will pull the stopper to the end of
the clear PVC pipe, which has been milled to perfectly fit the stopper, and keep it in place.
The stopper floats which keeps it up and out of the way until you are ready
to use it. Next, you simply pull the
Septic Checker straight up,
and view the cross-section sample of your septic tank. Not only does the milled
end of the pipe provide an excellent water tight seal with the stopper, it is also shaped to
cut easily through the sludge layer without disturbing it. The Septic Checker is
marked in 1 foot increments, so you can easily see how much sludge, water
and scum you have. If you have near, or over 30% sludge + scum, it's time to have
your tank pumped. The Septic Checker, including the cord, is impervious to
the septic contents, so it is very easy to clean when you are done with a garden hose.
Septic Checker in its broken down form:
Septic Checker in its assembled form:
Septic Checker included case (approximately 3 feet long, easy to store
- 1 inch clear PVC pipe. Large to prevent getting clogged.
- Milled end to both perfectly seal with the stopper and easily cut
through the sludge.
- High quality carrying case with metal handle.
- Carrying case has holes in the bottom for drying.
- Easy to store and transport.
- 1 foot sections marked for easy measurements.
- Built-in cleat to hold cord when using.
If you want to get a Septic Checker now, please go ahead and order one through this web site, or call us at 615-280-8574, and you will be automatically entered to win. If you do win, we will refund you back the
$119.00 purchase price.
Sorry, this sweepstakes has ended.